RachealMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathnotes's Gm app

Go down

Deathnotes's Gm app Empty Deathnotes's Gm app

Post  ImissJac Wed May 12, 2010 5:55 am

Hi my name is Gabriel Leung. I'm 15 and live in Hong Kong (Chinese).I love to eat candy and also I like to play Basketball, Rugby, hand ball and Foot Ball. I know my application is the worst but I am for sure to be the most honest in all of the applications. I am very friendly. I'm very Childish But when I want to get serious I would be like a mature adult If I didn't do it I'll tell you the truth and if you don't believe me I'll prove it the best way I can. I will not let a hacker get by me at all I have zero tolerance for hacking, ruins the fun out of all games. I do hope you choose me for GM but if you don't I don't care I'll keep playing rachealms Because it's the best server I have played in the world!!!! I have never been GM before. I pay very close attention to every smega that is put up so if people need help I'll be there before you could type rachealms. I promise that when I am GM I'll do my very best and make you guys more popular I already introduced 24 people in this sever. Very Happy

ImissJac

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum